Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raccoon

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Weasel

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Mink

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmm sorry, can't really vote. Never lost a bird to any of those predators.

One hawk attack, one bird lost an eye but no deaths.

Our problem is bears, we have lost many to them and you just can't fence out a bear.

I would actually be understanding if a person stole eggs, as long as the thief ate them. I would pray that their circumstances improve. One time someone stole deer meat from my garage freezer. I'm pretty sure it was someone from a roofing crew a few houses down. I actually didn't feel bad at all.

Evidently my human thief is back. Yesterday I went to the barn to do the chores.

I wish I had a picture of my face when I realized that my bag of Flock Raiser was not in the feed room! A little less than 1/2 a bag of feed GONE! Now I know I am old enough to be a tiny bit senile; so I go look at the date on TSC receipt. Sure enough I should have had feed still.

Oh well, now I have 2 locks in the barn :( Maybe when they come back for more feed they will steal the neighbor's rooster that roosts in the barn rafters.............:)

Evidently my human thief is back. Yesterday I went to the barn to do the chores.

I wish I had a picture of my face when I realized that my bag of Flock Raiser was not in the feed room! A little less than 1/2 a bag of feed GONE! Now I know I am old enough to be a tiny bit senile; so I go look at the date on TSC receipt. Sure enough I should have had feed still.

Oh well, now Ihave 2 locks in the barn
sad.png
Maybe when they come back for more feed they will steal the neighbor's rooster that roosts in the barn rafters.............
smile.png
Game cam (not that you would prosecute them but at least you would know who is doing it so you can watch your back).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom