Which kidnapping case freaks you out the most?

Quote:
O____________________________________________________________________O

I've slept with a pistol for 25 years. Still love her too.

lau.gif

And hey, there's a reason I don't take the bus past 5PM in the winter anymore
lau.gif

We're doing self-defense in PE (
sickbyc.gif
I usually skip...) and the intructor loves to scare us.

Quote:
lol.png
That must suck being scared by him. Especially because some of the creepiest abduction cases have happened in Australia... O____O

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png
That must suck being scared by him. Especially because some of the creepiest abduction cases have happened in Australia... O____O

I know, and they make the scariest movies about true stories that happened here too :hmm

I'm really glad I live in the city and not in the middle of the bush!!

Quote:
lol.png

I know, and they make the scariest movies about true stories that happened here too :hmm

Scary. It makes me want to see one!
tongue.png
pop.gif

Yeah. Though, a lot of the cases have happened in the cities too. But in the bush it'd be a LOT scarier mainly because you're in the middle of nowhere without a lot of people to call for help...

Thankfully Australia is actually one of the safest countries in the world. It's just that when the big crimes pop up, they tend to be a little freakier. I still think the place is cool though.

Quote:

tongue.png
pop.gif

Yeah. Though, a lot of the cases have happened in the cities too. But in the bush it'd be a LOT scarier mainly because you're in the middle of nowhere without a lot of people to call for help...

Thankfully Australia is actually one of the safest countries in the world. It's just that when the big crimes pop up, they tend to be a little freakier. I still think the place is cool though.

Oh, Australia is an awesome place, but... let's just say, have you ever seen Wolf Creek? :hmm
If you're into that sort of thing, go for it. But it scared the holy bejeesus out of me, let mte tell ya!
There's another one they're making, called Snow Town.

I am not going anywhere NEAR that one after they compared it to Wolf Creek
old.gif

That's exactly what's scary about the bush, most of those remote areas don't even have phone service, so even if you had your mobile, what would the use be?

And it's such a big country too.
hide.gif

Quote:
tongue.png
pop.gif

Oh, Australia is an awesome place, but... let's just say, have you ever seen Wolf Creek? :hmm
If you're into that sort of thing, go for it. But it scared the holy bejeesus out of me, let mte tell ya!

old.gif

That's exactly what's scary about the bush, most of those remote areas don't even have phone service, so even if you had your mobile, what would the use be?

hide.gif

If it freaked you out, and you aren't even afraid of the Air crash investigations, I'll take your word for it that it's horrifying. Even if I have a thing for REALLY scary and/or sad movies. I still prefer funny ones though.

I know! I like remote areas, but not that desolate and isolated. Why would someone want to live back there in the first place, even for farming?

*Shudders*

Last edited:
Quote:

old.gif

hide.gif

If it freaked you out, and you aren't even afraid of the Air crash investigations, I'll take your word for it that it's horrifying. Even if I have a thing for REALLY scary and/or sad movies. I still prefer funny ones though.

I know! I like remote areas, but not that desolate and isolated. Why would someone want to live back there in the first place, even for farming?

*Shudders*

It's weird, isn't it? Air crash investigations though, I like just cos of the flights. I think it's fascinating, not scary at all
old.gif

But yeah... when it comes to horror films like those, I tend to start shaking
tongue.png

Really? Have you ever seen the Grudge? ugh, I am never watching that, ever... trailers are quite enough for me!

I love funny movies. have you seen flying high?
lau.gif
Have i asked you that question before? What about Catch me if you can?
lau.gif

I don't know, even farming wouldn't really work if you went too far inland, there wouldn't be enough rainfall. I wonder how Alice Springs started out, they must be pretty dry in there.
caf.gif

I don't think I could live that far from the coast, only able to see sea by plane
tongue.png
That would make me feel really weird, to be perfectly honest.

Back
Top Bottom