which of my pets is your favorite

which of my pets is your favorite

• Total voters
Isn’t he already your dog? Lol and neither does my dog so that’s perfect 🤣🤣🤣
i mean he isnt exactly mine he is our tenates dog but our tenate is rarely home and we are usually the ones watching him also his owner said that if champ ever needed a new home we are the ones he would trust to take care of him

i mean he isnt exactly mine he is our tenates dog but our tenate is rarely home and we are usually the ones watching him also his owner said that if champ ever needed a new home we are the ones he would trust to take care of him
Ohhhhh okay. That makes sense. Kinda weird he’s basically dumping his dog on you guys though hah but if you’re cool with it that’s good.

Is she skittish?
we got her from a shelter for free when she was four between her being a black cat and being feral they were having a very hard time finding her a home she has learned to trust me a little i can pet her now which i am very proud of nobody thought it was possible she is outside but maybe one day she will trust me enough to retire for hunting rats in the barn and join us in the house

Last edited:
Ohhhhh okay. That makes sense. Kinda weird he’s basically dumping his dog on you guys though hah but if you’re cool with it that’s good.
i mean we usally let him out and he stays out till dark unless the weather is bad but if his owner goes away then we also have to feed him, oh and i do have permission to share him online. i just include him in my pets cause i mean.

i mean we usally let him out and he stays out till dark unless the weather is bad but if his owner goes away then we also have to feed him, oh and i do have permission to share him online. i just include him in my pets cause i mean.
Ohhhhh okay. Yeah, he basically is if he’s with you that much 🤣❤️

Back
Top Bottom