which one would u pick?

I love my Brahmas! These are our first chickens and are 17 weeks now. We have a couple buff orps and a couple light brahmas. Our brahmas are more docile than our other chickens.

I'd have to go with brahmas (keeping in mind we only have 4 breeds). I am basing off of looks and temperment as we have not had eggs yet.

I really want a Polish (for the goofy temperament). And a silkie (b/c everyone needs a bit of evil in their coop). And a buff orp (for the personality). DBF wants some EEs (he's a leg guy).

Did I mention we're on a small urban lot?! lol We'll probably add a few birds to our flock in spring 2010, as our current 4 girls start to slow down a bit.

I adore my Buff Orphingtons but would not be without Delawares. My Delawares have been the most curious, friendly, cuddly, and silly of all my breeds.

I like big, friendly chickens with single combs and large wattles (sort of the "classic American chicken art" look) so Barred Rocks, Orpingtons, and Jersey Giants are on my "favorites" list.

Buff orps for me. If it was long term pet then this little porcelain d'uccle is my #1 pick.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom