Which RP idea should I make?

charnic44

Songster
6 Years
Dec 2, 2013
Dreaming of colder weather....
Here are the descriptions:

~*~Zombie Apocalypse~*~

"How many cancer patients have you cured?" A reporter asks. "Well, we have cured over 10,000 cancer patients so far." A blonde woman answers. "So, what your telling me is that you can eradicate cancer?" The reporter asks again. "Well, eventually, yes. So far we haven't had any complications wi-" You turn the T.V. off and finished your breakfast. You run to the buss stop and hop on to go to school.

~3 years later~

Turns out, the so called 'cure' has harmed more than helped. Officials sealed down the city when the disease went airborne and anyone left were killed or are immune. Anyone who was injected with it is now a 'Zombie'. Not the kind that wants your brains, but the kind that can't go into light, will eat you whole, and is very smart. You must survive in New York City and not be eaten. Also, you must successfully make it to the safe haven in Alaska.

~*~A Deadly Pandemic~*~

You turn on the television and switch to the morning news. The woman sits very tense and straight. "An extremely deadly blood born disease has broken out from a laboratory in South America. Apparently, the scientists were running tests on some primates and about 25 primates escaped. The crazed animals ran through town, biting locals and spreading the disease. The scientists call this disease RhPD. They say this deadly blood disease is spreading across the globe and it effects everyone except for the 15 percent who are Rh negative. The disease attacks the Rh protein in your blood and can kill you anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks. Anyone who is Rh positive may get the disease if they come in contact with someone who has RhPD. A foaming mouth, internal bleeding, and nausea are all symptoms of RhPD that are experienced during the first 3 days after you have been in contact with someone who has RhPD. Seizures, severe headaches, and a desire to bite other people are symptoms experienced after 3 days of coming in contact with RhPD. Scientists recommend getting your blood tested and stay away from anyone who shows signs of these symptoms."

You are Rh negative and you must survive the crazies. The disease has spread because some tourists in South America caught RhPD and brought it to North America; killing many people. People in the south were effected first and it rapidly spread from there. In Alaska, there is a colonized safe haven you must make it to.

~*~Nuclear Holocaust~*~

You are in the middle of a nuclear holocaust and you must find a way to stop it. Only there's one problem; you're a teenager and the adults won't listen to you. You must find a way for them to listen and rebuild the world. Good luck!

it was 3 then  cus the '3 years fooled me as a line'  :p 

I am thinking of doing a medieval knights one.. but on Legends XD

I would join that. Everyone seems to like the last one but that is my least favorite. :lol: If I do one of these I am gonna do it on Legends. I don't want to have to get into trouble because of the mods on here. :/

Back
Top Bottom