• Space/SciFi

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Evolution

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMO I think that there are enough animal and human RPs. I think that there should be something new and different besides playing as a wild animal. JMO.

Last edited:
I agree spirits sounds like a very interesting RPG. I would defiantly love to join

Mythical creatures are always fun.
I hereby give Owl Lover permission to start an RP of either the Jeyan court or the Dancan court(if s/he wants to)

I was going to do a pegasi and unicorn RP if there wasn't one already = ) And I'll be honest, I don't know what the Jeyan or Dancan court are...

Mythical creatures are always fun.

I hereby give Owl Lover permission to start an RP of either the Jeyan court or the Dancan court(if s/he wants to)

I was going to do a pegasi and unicorn RP if there wasn't one already = ) And I'll be honest, I don't know what the Jeyan or Dancan court are...

I think there were unicorns as a sub-section of SkyHerd. I don't think they're there anymore, though.
Jey and Danc are two countries I made up. My Deerwood Castle RP is set in Farlem, a nearby coutry. I don't expect you to actually do it. I was kinda half-joking.

I really like mythical creature RPs, but not where you are limited to one creature. Kind of like a general area where all creatures can live.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom