Which to get

GMoose

Songster
Nov 23, 2021
Pa
Hey!!! I'm thinking of adding a goose to my flock (must be female) I'm looking for a larger sized goose. I would also prefer it not to be white (I already have a white one and i dont want them getting confused. I also would like the goose to be a bit noisier when predators come as I have a large flock of other poultry who can't protect themselves. The geese I have now are very quiet, thank you for any help!

Hey!!! I'm thinking of adding a goose to my flock (must be female) I'm looking for a larger sized goose. I would also prefer it not to be white (I already have a white one and i dont want them getting confused. I also would like the goose to be a bit noisier when predators come as I have a large flock of other poultry who can't protect themselves. The geese I have now are very quiet, thank you for any help!
Maybe an African goose? I had two and they were both pretty loud. I think they’re also supposed to be bigger than a lot of geese. They were both very sweet too. One even liked to be held

I have pilgrims, plus one buff/pilgrim mix. They're supposed to be more docile, but they scream as loud as heck when they see me. I haven't had other kinds of geese, so I don't know how they compare to a supposedly noisier breed.

Back
Top Bottom