White Bantam Sultans-6+ eggs for $20 total!! I still got some!

Nupine

Songster
12 Years
Nov 21, 2007
Ohio
Ok the weather is cooling down and summer chaos is over, so I would like to start offering eggs. I need money for a large show in November, so here is my way of getting it. It is funny, I have about 50 chickens but only 6, two trios, are producing eggs to sell.
cool.png
I have these two breeds-

I have a trio of Golden Sebrights, they are very nice show birds and are quite prolific layers for their breed, I showed them at a large show and they took Reserve Bantam and got Grand Champion Overall Poultry at the fair. They are stunning to look at. I have hatched quite a few of these, very easy to hatch and raise contrary to what books say. They are one of my favorite breeds and are a lot of fun.

I also have a trio of rare White Bantam Sultans. They are very nice birds and have calm temperments. They are alo good layers, maybe 4-5 eggs each hen per week. I have a cockeral, a hen, and a laying pullet. Lovely birds. Easy to care for and great birds for kids. They are rare and need help conserving them.

The prices for these eggs are $20 for 6+ [I always include extras] which includes shipping! You can even mix and match if you want half of each! Any way you would like. I pack very well but of course can't guarantee shipping or hatching. I accept paypal only. You can post to this thread and I will get back to you or you can pm me and I will give you my email. Anyone interested?
Ashlyn

Last edited:
I have 2 bators and a setting hen with all they can handle right now - I'll check back later to see if you are still supplying - would LOVE some Sultan bantams.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom