White Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CrestedHorizonPoultry, Oct 4, 2011.

1. CrestedHorizonPoultry

CrestedHorizonPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Missouri
    I am offering up for auction one of my cockerels. He is out of a paint x black breeding. He is white with one black feather. Right at 5months old. Dark eyes, blue ears, nice wings, black skin, correct heavy feathered feet. NPIP #43-684 I have been told he is a domanate white. I have no idea what you will get when you breed him since he is out of a paint x black breeding. I will breeding a couple of his white sisters to a paint when they start laying.

Shipping is hard and stressful on the birds. I make every effort to ensure that our birds are happy and in excellent health condition. Once birds leave our property I'm not responsible for their well being. I do not replace birds or refund money for birds lost by the post office or due to stress. The week prior to shipping I will prepare the birds for their trip by providing additional electrolytes in their water. Birds are shipped in approved USPS bio-filtered Horizon boxes and are provided fruits and greens for their trip. They will also be clean, trimmed, and bug free. I will also provide a tracking slip. Shipping will be an additional $70 and that includes a new box, due with payment. Payment due at end of auction.

Check out our birds on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Crested-Horizon-Poultry/130576771366

2. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I do realize it is a silkie but next time you put up an auction I kindly offer advice to put the breed of the chicken and it's temperament.

3. CrestedHorizonPoultry

CrestedHorizonPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    Missouri
    Quote:Good advice! Thankfully, there's an option for all members to ask and answer questions.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by