White Confederate Christmas.

We've only got a little bit up here, but it's supposed to go all day. Hoping we get a chance to use the new sleds
fl.gif

28521_101_0113.jpg

We have snow too!!! A couple of inches so far. And the weather is predicting maybe 5 more inches overnight tonight.. I am so excited.. A white Christmas is all I have asked for, for many years. I have been out playing in it all morning. My brother and his kids are planning to bring extra water hoses over this afternoon, and we are going to ice down my back yard. It is a pretty steep hill. I can not wait. This is going to be so fun!!! Forget that fact we are in our 30's and 40's, BRING ON THE SNOW!!
wee.gif

yup...speckledhen that looks like it does here...ours fell yesterday and from previous weeks accumulation. I heard more is on it's way. Friend in Cali said they had days of rain so expect more snow. Me and the kids don't mind it, ducks don't mind it, but the chickens aren't as thrilled.

You rebels crack me up.... getting all giddy over an inch of snow!
gig.gif

You come visit me later this winter.. i'll see that you get your fill of snow...
tongue.png

We didn't get anything here, a few light flurries, but noting on the ground. Went about 30 miles south the visit an aunt who has cancer and isn't doing well and they had a couple of inches. Weird to people getting snow south of us.

And BTW Redhen, you can keep it.
wink.png
I lived in Montana for a while, they measure it there in feet, not inches.... notice I moved back south. lol

Back
Top Bottom