White Cornish: Building a Quality, Sustainable Flock for Meat and More.....

Pics
I am getting some White Cornish in September. Where did everyone get their start? They seem to be very hard to find. I stated a facebook page for them but can't find a good picture of one, does anyone have a nice picture they would be willing to let me use for my page? Thanks.

I keep pix of proven, show winning stock that folks post now and then. I do this to use as a yard stick when evauating my own birds. I feel this is almost mandatory to keep ones self from going "coop blind" and losing sight of what a very good bird actually looks like. But I feel strange about re-posting pix of other folks birds. I truly don't remember who's birds were who's, or who to give credit either. So I won't be posting those....

Last edited:
Great pic! The ones on either end are the chicks that make me grin Jim.... I get about half of those from each pen now. Iv have almost 30 in 3 pens now and will only pick breeder stock from them.

20170707_211755.jpg

You're making me feel bad. Gonna be a long night for me. Have six that will hit 21 days tomorrow. One has just pipped the shell. Gonna have to check on them at least a million times.

I don't think those are real. I think they are stuffed or something. It's unatural for chick(ens) to remain calm and pose for a pic. when I try to take a pic of mine, they go stupid on me and run all over the place. How you do it JR.

Back
Top Bottom