White crested duck incubation day 27 help please...

Im just going to ask, im sure others may have the same question.....the yellow in there, is that not the yolk that will get absorbed? Im sorry, im just really confused. I thought the yellow just gradually gets smaller as the duckling grows in the egg and it gets closer to hatch.
So since he isnt due until Tuesday, you mean this yellow should be gone already?

Physically you can't see the yolk its between there legs. The only thing you would be able to see is black. The egg should be completely dark. However.

let me see if I can explain this good. The evil blob
In your egg you can see it is taken up some space, right now that smaller end should be where his butt is and the legs. Now if he's upside down he's face is going to be in that blob and it will suffocate him. I don't think he's upside down though. Let me try to zoom in on your pic. Hang on

Tuesday is the due date? Ok tomorrow take him off the turner. Lay him down if he isn't already keep the larger end higher then the smaller end. Hopefully he can push threw that air cel. If we can get him to internally pipped we have a really good chance of helping him. But he's got to do most of the work. And no yo should not see any yellow

Ok in this pic you can see his veins. Veins are not suppose to look like that as you know they are like spider legs. These here are covered with the yellow blobby stuff that it is causing him issues already. It's bascually causing blockage.

Now your air cel pic, although you may think it looks ok but if you look closer you can see a yellow steam sort of right under the boarder Line of the air cell again. Not suppose to be there that's allll gooy stuff.

So we can't do anything right now we have to give him more time to make better progress we would lose him if we attempted anything.

Hope that helps some what.

Ok thank you. I understand now. I appreciate you explaining all of that. Ok well he is already large end up, so i guess now i can only wait for an internal pip. Ill be updating
263a.png

Back
Top Bottom