White faced black Spanish enthusiasts, come hither!

I have been looking for a WFBS do a while now but no luck. Is there anyone in the U.S. That has birds they will ship to me in Texas? Thanks.
Ideal Poultry carries the full size White Faced. They sell a limited amount each year. Don't use the 'search' feature on their website-they don't show up. Look in white egg layers.

I placed a order for 25 White Faced Black Spanish Bantam chicks from Cackle Hatchery this morning. Later today I got a email letting me know my chicks will be shipped out 3/7/16. Very much looking forward to receiving these chicks! :)
Pictures of their White Faced Black Spanish Bantams breeder flock below.

My White Faced Black Spanish Bantam chicks I picked up from Cackle Hatchery yesterday morning. Very happy with Jeff Smith & the Cackle Hatchery team for these very healthy chicks & the 3 exta chicks they added in. All 28 chicks are very active and doing great! :)

Oh my, this thread is way too quiet…. I've been after getting some WFS since seeing some in a magazine, about 4 years ago. Well, never give up on a dream, if all goes well, I will be getting some hatching eggs from a breeder next month
smile.png
I can't wait to finally start working with these wonderful looking birds and would love to hear from anyone here that has some. What are your likes, dislikes, experiences with the breed, etc?

I am in need of a large breed White Faced Black Spanish rooster. Anybody got one for sale close or will ship to Missouri? Looking for show or breeder quality. Thanks everybody. PM me with replies please.

Hi, all. I'm in Western North Carolina and am looking for breeder or show quality WFBS. I can do hatching eggs or chicks. If anyone has any leads, please message me!

Back
Top Bottom