White indian runner needs re homing London ASAP!

Trust me i hear soo many stories about and i just feel so sorry for the poor animals. I have enough home raised animals to know how much they need human attention when raised as part of a family and how dependant they become on the attention and also i know how much stress effects them. Its one of the leading causes of death and illness in pets and it sad that it happens soo much. Sometimes the owner is not at fault like in this case but in other times people just get pets for the sake of it and after a while get bored with them and the animal gets punished for being 'over active' or 'annoying' because its constantly seeking the attention people no longer give them. I know donad and daffy have a massive hunger for attention and when im busy working in the lab some days nd havent spent much time i instantly realise their mood change.

I am so relieved to hear your going to help this lil Runner out, I hope all goes well
fl.gif

hi there
smile.png

if you are still looking for a permanent home for the runner, we live in Essex just next to London, and currently have 3 female runners(along with our chickens). We would be please to take on an extra and give it lots of love!
Let us know if we can be of any help,
Andrew

hi there
smile.png

if you are still looking for a permanent home for the runner, we live in Essex just next to London, and currently have 3 female runners(along with our chickens). We would be please to take on an extra and give it lots of love!
Let us know if we can be of any help,
Andrew
If you PM Marwan you'd probably get to him quicker..

Hi im here. are you the person who talked to ashley (Shay) about fabby? because i posted this for her and i know she spoke to someone i essex. I currently have fabby with me but she told me you would pick him up on the weekend. If so please still do as im only watching him for a few days until we can find a home :D

Hello!

I've been in touch Ashley over email so I think it'll be me she is referring to as we are also in Essex (Chelmsford)...we are planning to go and see lovely Fabian later on today actually to see if we can help out?
smile.png

Nathalie

Back
Top Bottom