White Khaki Cambell

CLS1820

Hatching
Jan 31, 2022
Hiya, we have two white cambell ducks, we are pretty sure we have a male and female - would anyone be able to help from pictures if i were too post some.
we were getting one egg we had a batch of 12 then it stopped for about a month, then we had one egg start again yesterday then woke up to two this morning 🥴

Attachments

• FC2CC339-1219-4C49-81D6-447B85516772.jpeg
    FC2CC339-1219-4C49-81D6-447B85516772.jpeg
    445 KB · Views: 7
  • 07CB5D79-5930-478F-BA3E-AA02709CA627.jpeg
    07CB5D79-5930-478F-BA3E-AA02709CA627.jpeg
    457.7 KB · Views: 2
voices sound different and their calls,
if it was two females would they be "mating" multiple times a day?
they'll be one years old in June. its always the same one that gets on top..🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Female ducks "mate" or engage in mating rituals. Sometimes a duck hen can lay more than one egg in 24 hours, but usually the time frame is spread out.
A drake feather isn't always present on drakes, but the quack should be distinguishable between the two if a male and female is present.
How old are your ducks?

Neither has the tail curl of a male. And if you got two eggs in one day, that probably means both are females. Are their voices and calls similar? Females have a loud, quick call, usually, and the males have a more constant low chatter.
they'll be one years old in June. its always the same one that gets on top..🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Female ducks "mate" or engage in mating rituals. Sometimes a duck hen can lay more than one egg in 24 hours, but usually the time frame is spread out.
A drake feather isn't always present on drakes, but the quack should be distinguishable between the two if a male and female is present.
How old are your ducks?
they will be one in june

I can verify that female ducks mate with each other. In my all female flock my girls mated with each other many times daily, and even made stacks of 3 when they were younger. Now that they are 8ish they still mate daily, and often more than once.

If you have a boy you should see a penis during mating while girls just kind of try to rub their under the tail areas together.

Back
Top Bottom