**White Leghorn Contest** ENDED!! Results Soon

Quote:
They can be a bit territorial. Mine sure is when it comes to other critters, but he has found out quick not to mess with my family.
smile.png

- Not So White Leghorn Hen
- 1 + years old

All I have are Not So White Leghorns - Here on our property, our birds work hard to keep their feathers colored, and they do a good job!

NotsoWhiteLeghorn-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all
big_smile.png
,,, he's the MOST territorial rooster i have seen since i was a kid,,he wont even back down to my peacock,,or a pitbull,,hehe,,and i think its more of a game with him with the wife,,
big_smile.png

im in Odessa Texas,,west tex,,,,im drying up like a sponge in the sun
smile.png

Here is my trio of white leghorns, I got them as extras with my Americauna's with the intention of processing them..But now I just can't, I found out what great eggers they are. I heard the roosters are real mean, and the ones my parents used to order in their fryin pan specials when I was a kid WERE. Surprisingly tho, Foghorn Leghorn is a gentle rooster and he is not even at the top of the "rooster Todem Pole" in the big chicken pen..Even tho he was the firs to mature and the first to crow. I can't wait to hatch more of these lovely birds in my Chick Bator!

Here is a pic of Foghorn leghorn, lookin for bugs for his ladies..(He is such a gentleman!)
12488_foghorn.jpg
[/img]

And here are my two Pullets, Cindarella and Snow White
12488_cindarella_and_snow_white.jpg
[/img]

o.k. ,,heres my "other" leghorn,,, he's popcorns first child,, hehe
big_smile.png

and even though mine are territorial,,,they love me to death,,popcorn runs to me to pick him up and scratch his head,, will fall asleep with his head hung so low he looks dead ,,hehe
wink.png

072208_16421.jpg

Back
Top Bottom