**White Leghorn Contest** ENDED!! Results Soon

Wow, nice birds, everyone. Lots of fun to draw!
big_smile.png

Thanks everyone for the compliments..I dont know why they are so white..All of my birds stay pretty much clean even though they take some dust baths. I dont have any red clay here..I live in the Bayou so my clay is Black, lol. It's a little muddy here in some places during dog days, but for the most part my place is pretty much higher than most peoples, and the rain makes the grass grow so green and lush, The chickies love it when I let them out a few times a week.

Here is my cockerel, Prince Roo. He is 16 weeks old and rules the roost. He really strutted around, posing for pictures for me.

Crowing... something he loves to do, even at 3 a.m.! It doesn't bother me, I love to hear him crow no matter what time of the day or night it is.
P7220105.jpg

My hubby really likes this photo of Prince Roo shaking off the cobwebs!
cool.png

P7220108.jpg

It was a smart idea limiting the number of photos we could submit or I would have posted 10!
lol.png

~Anne

Thanks Lanissa86 and sunnydee. He was SUPPOSE to be a pullet, but turned out to be a beautiful cockerel! He is a lot of fun to watch, especially when he flies up on the roof of their "temporary" coop and then to the ground outside of the fenced area. When he is done wandering around he goes back into the coop the same way he came out!

~Anne

Back
Top Bottom