White Orpington LF Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fowl Visions, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Fowl Visions

Fowl Visions Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Keystone Heights, FL
    Up for auction is 12 White Orpington hatching eggs plus shipping. These eggs have been tested and are fertile. PM me to check on shipping costs. I accept payments via paypal to [email protected]. My birds are from HinkJC and DawnSuiter. Good quality stock.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bragabit

bragabit Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Southern Utah
    I had 4 hatch from you and they look just like your pictures. I do have a question. The chicks are 1/3 of the size of the buff orpingtons that hatched the same day. They are even smaller than the bantam silkies born on the same day. Do white Orpingtons run smaller than the buffs?

3. Fowl Visions

Fowl Visions Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Keystone Heights, FL
    Quote:Not that I'm aware of but I only have Brahmas to compare them to and they were a little bigger but nothing significant. They shouldn't be smaller than bantams though. They are a standard size. I don't know what could cause that except maybe heat in shipment or something incubation? I'm just guessing.

4. bragabit

bragabit Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2009
    Southern Utah
    Quote:Not that I'm aware of but I only have Brahmas to compare them to and they were a little bigger but nothing significant. They shouldn't be smaller than bantams though. They are a standard size. I don't know what could cause that except maybe heat in shipment or something incubation? I'm just guessing.

They are very healthy otherwise. I am sure its just a fluke and they'll catch up soon [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by