1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

White Orpington Roo????

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by PugBug, Sep 28, 2015.

1. PugBug

PugBug Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 23, 2012
    South Louisiana
    Hello everyone! I have not been on here in so long, don't know if any of the folks I used to talk to are still here or not- but I have a dilemma- I lost my white orp roo last fall- I have a lovely (IMO) flack of white orp ladies that need a roo. I have not been able to find a new white for them- I do have bbs blue, lavender, partridge, red, jubilee roos that I can put in with them but I am terrible at the whole color gene thing- can anyone suggest which of these roos I can put in with the white? And what would the possible offspring look like with the different colored roos? Here a few pics I took of my white ladies a few weeks ago- grateful for any input- and if anyone knows where I can get a new white roo please let me know- I'm in Louisiana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bridebeliever

Bridebeliever Chillin' With My Peeps

They are beautiful chickens! I hope you find a Roo for them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by