White Silkie Roo (young) - Southern Massachusetts

cmedeiros17

Chirping
7 Years
May 17, 2012
I have a beautiful white silkie rooster that I got when I adopted two females. The lady I got him from I think accidentally gave me one of her young chicks. He was bigger than the other babies she had- which I now know is because he is a rooster. Which is why he was mistaken for an adult female at the time.

I am heartbroken that I have to find him a new home. I cannot keep him where I live. We are only allowed to have hens. He just started crowing. He loves his ladies and I would love to see him go to a home with other silkies or at least bantam sized hens. He is gorgeous! So far he is fairly quiet. He only tends to crow in the morning a bit. I was tempted to try and keep him, but there is no hiding a rooster! LOL.

I am asking $10 for him, but that is no set in stone. A GREAT home is more important! I would love to find another female silkie - so if you have an extra female and are looking for a male......we could trade!

I do want him to go to a pet only home. He will not be shipped. Pickup only. I can also drop him off. I would love to see where he will be living.

Please message me and tell me a bit about yourself. I need to know that whoever adopts him willl be his forever home.

This guy is still available. Sweet as can be! Again- rehome fee negotiable. Just want a great home!

Trying again....need to find this special little guy a great home before the neighbors start complaining. He is very sweet!

Back
Top Bottom