White Silkie Roos - Port Huron Michigan area

Ruby roost

Chirping
Jul 3, 2020
I have 4 beautiful 13 week old white Silkie roos looking for a home. They are very docile and would be a great rooster addition to your hen flock. We handle them often so they are used to human interaction. Each one is a little different. We just started raising chicken this year and ended up with 6 roosters in a flock of 16, I would love to keep them but the odds are stacked against us.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    604.1 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    579.7 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 5
I have 4 beautiful 13 week old white Silkie roos looking for a home. They are very docile and would be a great rooster addition to your hen flock. We handle them often so they are used to human interaction. Each one is a little different. We just started raising chicken this year and ended up with 6 roosters in a flock of 16, I would love to keep them but the odds are stacked against us.
Where are you town wise so I can see how far of a drive it is if not too far i will take them in

Thank you all for the interest in my babies. I was talking to my husband about meeting you half way and telling him how you have a rooster flock and he said “wait, why can’t we do that?” I said “we can if you build a separate space for them” Great news! He’s building me a separate coop so now the boys can live hopefully peacefully together away from the rest of the hens ❤️

Back
Top Bottom