who am I?

Cathy Corbett

In the Brooder
5 Years
Aug 23, 2014

the two ladies in pic 3 are absolutely beautiful birds.. I just need to know the variety of them please?

pic 1 and 2 and at the bottom came from cackle hatchery, in an exotic bundle that i had gotten, is there any way someone could tell me what this could possibly be?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I love the two game birds, they get prettier and prettier as the days go by.. so would it be best to breed them with a black breast or a blue breast? I am not sure if that is what my blues are called? I will take pics of them tomorrow too..

my little kids are so cute!!!! I got a 25 bundle and some of them are just outgrowing the others by twice, they are eating the same thing, strictly crumbles.. free choice. I am starting to get concerned for the little guys, for they are now about 6 weeks old.. I will take pics tomorrow so you can see the difference..

Thank you so much for all of your help..

p.s. do any of you know anything about the japanese bantam?

I have a trio of white Japanese bantams. I love them! They're friendly little birds. My little pullets have just started laying, but they lay well. The little cockerel still hasn't figured out his role yet, and its pretty comical to see him mating the ground while the pullets run away and shriek in terror :gig They don't seem to mind him when he's feeding them all the treats he finds though. They're pretty good little free rangers too. I like them a lot!

How tall are they? I have some very very short black birds, they have a very large tail feathers, small bodied, and their crown is red with 2 waddles on eaxh side. that were given to me, there is 5 total.. I know I have 1 hen in the group.. if they aren't i will be getting some Japanese in the spring.. :)

Definitely agree with the Andalusian and my new experience with Australorps looks like that's correct too. The ones in the first photo look like Phoenix. I have some of those and they are bueatiful birds!!! Just wait until they get older!

Definitely agree with the Andalusian and my new experience with Australorps looks like that's correct too. The ones in the first photo look like Phoenix. I have some of those and they are bueatiful birds!!! Just wait until they get older!

I looked at the andalusian last night, I have 3.. hoping to get a couple hens out of the mix, at 6 weeks they are showing no signs of being roosters. So he will be on my spring list.. I only have one australorp, he lets me rub his chest, he is a cutie patootie!!

the phoenix? there are probably eight, they all look the same, showing signs of having 3 roosters, they are social, I talk to them while I am out there,,they chirp chirp back at me.. I will have to look them up,

I also have a couple solid white birds, one is growing as expected, the other is still rather small considering how old it is (5 weeks) I will be excited to see what they will become..
I got this bundle from cackle, ordered 25 got 32 it was the exotic birds.. I cant wait to see what I have when they are grown!! Its going to be a long winter!!

Back
Top Bottom