~*Who deserves free eggs in May *~UPDATE First post and #58

Maplesky please
big_smile.png

You lovely kooky people.

I must say...I have standards and don't have seperate quarters for bantams...because they would have to be seperate, wouldn't they? because the standards would be bigger and pick on the bantams wouldn't they?

I would enjoy hatching those chicks...they look adorable...but on the side of caution, I would have to be responsible and decline if you all think it's best for the chickens health....regarding mixing the 2 kinds...bantams and standards.

In my flock I have a couple of br, red sex link, black aust., delaware, wyndotte....and now have 11 baby chicks of mostly orps and ee's. Let's pray for lots of females. ha ha.

me,
g

You can have them together, mine tend to stay in groups, and there is always a RIR hanging with the little ones, but everyone has a place.

So I will say give them to Maple.
celebrate.gif

I don't really know any of you very well. But after reading of Maplesky's troubles I would give my
thumbsup.gif
to Maplesky. Provided those in the know feel that it will not cause her problems to mix the bantams (I really hope not cause I plan the same) AND provided that maplesky is willing to accept.

And to you Maplesky take care and best wishes on yer recovery.
Rob

Back
Top Bottom