BIRDBOY88 WON!!!*CONTEST* WHO DESERVES THESE EGGS!?!

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
**CONTEST IS CLOSED*** Birdboy88 won!!! (humor stole hubbies decision tonight
lau.gif
). I PROMISE to do one of these again soon!
big_smile.png

Following in PCs footsteps, (and having the extra change) LOL!

I wanted to do a good deed and let someone get a dozen of my quail eggs FRESH most from today and yesterday! They WILL Be shipped out tomorrow so make sure you have the room in your bator!!!

You can nominate someone (and tell why they diserve them) OR nominate yourself DO NOT BE SHY!!!! My hubby is in charge of picking who wins! That way I won't choose off of who I know! My hubby doesn't know any of you more than those who I've gotten eggs from and spoke highly of before soo post anything to get your story across as to why you NEED these eggs (or your friends story or fellow BYCers story across as to why they should get these eggs).

ANYONE CAN NOMINATE ANYONE NO ONE IS OMITED
smile.png
!!!! ONly requirements are free space in your inc or friends inc for a doz quail eggs! LOL!

This contest will end at MIDNIGHT tonight (that way I can send them out tomorrow).

Eggs will go out UPS with tracking (so if you have a PO box you'll need to be able to send them to a home address). ONly thing is if you nominate someone please inform them of their nomination because I will need thier address soon after midnight for this to work LOL.

Heres the eggies (goldens, jumbo browns, golden over tux (the blue one), and A & M all should be fertile)!!!!:

eggcontest.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool of you Monarc. I want to nominate xxmrsbellxx. Shes a hatching nut, always looking for people needing egg testers so she can volunteer to hatch the eggs. I know she would really appreciate them. So hopefully you will consider her. Thanks.

I nominate my 4 year old son , I run the incubator but he is the one that wants chickies we can keep , He loves watching the eggs and helping to candle them and watch the embryo's grow he helps me get the chicks fresh food and water and he likes to hold and play with them but we have to give the chicken chicks all away as we live in an apartment and cant keep chickens ( bealve me I have thought about it ) , I had to get rid of his pet rats I bought him for christmas as my allergies be came very serous and our landlord dosnt allow us to have dogs. So we have decided to have a couple groups of quail so that we can have pets , and watch eggs progress and babies hatch and fit it all into our home, and have freash albete small eggs to eaat . Heres to trying to be self suffecant , eveiromently friendly and a good mom all in a two bedroom apartment, maybe Im just crazy homemade luandry soap and cleaners start next week
big_smile.png

Thank you

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

Last edited:
Can I nominate myself?
hide.gif
I'd love to have some of your eggs and my flock is getting old. Considering culling them all and starting over, so new eggs would be wonderful!!!

These would make a great addition to my son's flock. He just bought his first two Friday and keeps asking when they're going to lay eggs to put in the bator. I could sneak these in the coop and he'd think he'd hit the mother load.
lol.png

Quote:
you should post why
wink.png
my hubby will be like "why should i vote for someone just off a screen name?" He'll want the guts and gore of the reason
smile.png
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom