Who do you "stalk" on BYC?

Quote:
except I'm about a foot shorter
wink.png

Quote:
of course I am with holding my stalking list because... well Laura, you know my wife is reading this over my shoulder right?

hide.gif

Biff Twang

Well Boyd, I can't be 17 inches - in shoes - shorter than everyone. But, your values and respect towards all people, and your sense of humor - just like DH.

Last edited:
I'm sorta embarrassed. My name was mentioned several times. I don't know why, because you guys do realize I'm an idiot... right?

I guess no one knows that 90% of the PM's I get asking me chicken questions, my answer starts with...

I dunno.
hide.gif

There are a lot of people on here I try and read any posts I notice they post. Some because we've become friends over the years, others are very informative, some are funny, some just make me think. I guess I'm odd because the ones that I tend to read most have in some form or fashion made me think. Some I read I seldom agree with and almost never reply, but I admire and respect them and their opinions. And anytime I see or hear a person has helped someone else... Well, they go on my "I like this person" list.
wink.png

I am not going to try and make a list because I bet I can't think of a third of them off the top of my head, and I don't want to leave anyone out.

And I admit, I tend to read a lot of post by newbies.... I like people who think "out of the box" so to speak. And a lot of times a new person is just a friend I haven't met yet!
thumbsup.gif

Top of my head?
Gryeyes
Amiga
Imp
Sourland
Lagerdogger
Gritsar
Ddawn
DuckyFromOz
SteveofSandsPoultry
Kuntrygirl
Wifezilla
dawg53
RidgeRunner
......too tired tonight to think of 'em all
smile.png
LOL...I wanna add mississippifarmboy,too
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
of course I am with holding my stalking list because... well Laura, you know my wife is reading this over my shoulder right?

hide.gif

Biff Twang

lol.png
thumbsup.gif
Wise move, Boyd.

lets see.... i stalk(ed) Tanichca and eenie once

speckledhen and this other mod seem to stalk me (well, it is their job to stop trouble makers
lol.png
) like when ever *ahem* i forget a *ahem* rule or *ahem* 2 and i *ahem* do something i'm *ahem* not supposed to, wow i must be catching a cold *ahem*, its either speckledhen or another mod whose name has slipped my mind that corrects me.

Last edited:
Quote:
MFB, my name was mentioned several times too. We have to be careful before we get all flattered. They might enjoy laughing at how absurd we are. You know, laughing AT us, not necessarily WITH us?
tongue.png
Just kidding, at least in your case. You're just very lovable, that's all. It's really quite simple.

Back
Top Bottom