Who do you "stalk" on BYC?

Quote:
but of course! Everyone knows that zombie ninja squirrels love acorns..... and I have 40 metric tonnes in the fallout shelter to feed the horde..... muahahahha

Next to the 15lbs of fresh picked radishes?
gig.gif

try 150lbs
sad.png
Somebody remind me, next year, 14 rows 40' long is a lot of radishes to mature all at once
sad.png

Quote:
Next to the 15lbs of fresh picked radishes?
gig.gif

try 150lbs
sad.png
Somebody remind me, next year, 14 rows 40' long is a lot of radishes to mature all at once
sad.png

lol mr saddi's all excited about pickled radishes. I've never pickeled or canned anything, soon as i heard me get you the pickled daikon recipies, he started asking about it
roll.png
side note, picked the first tomatoes today.

Quote:
Well thank goodness you've stopped stalking me (I, on the other hand, am still stalking you, in case you didn't notice)
Oh, you poor baby
tongue.png

Quote:
Well thank goodness you've stopped stalking me (I, on the other hand, am still stalking you, in case you didn't notice)
Oh, you poor baby
tongue.png

i'm surprized you haven't run out of sorces to stalk me!
i know, there seems to be a bug going around
wink.png

Quote:
Oh, you poor baby
tongue.png

wink.png

There is no limit to the things a bored tani will do to keep herself occupied. Including stalking you, sirrah.
Hope I don't catch it, my health is bad enough as it is
hide.gif

Quote:
wink.png

There is no limit to the things a bored tani will do to keep herself occupied. Including stalking you, sirrah.
Hope I don't catch it, my health is bad enough as it is
hide.gif

oh noes, well, besides my boring deviant art page, there are very little sorces to stalk me on the interwebs

I stalk crazyaboutchickens.
He's always getting up to insane stuff around the place.

I also (kind of) stalk Laurajean: I keep my post count around hers: if I start dropping behind, I know I'm getting too slack.
lol.png

It doesn't seem like anyone stalks me, but oh well.
idunno.gif

Quote:
Really? That's funny. I think you're ahead at the moment. If you want, I'll try to start stalking you in return.
tongue.png

Yeah, I am
lol.png

I used to be 50 or so behind you (I stalked your post count ever since you were on 2350
lau.gif
) and I'd make it one of my goals to not get any further behind. I marvel at people with over 10, 000 posts.
th.gif

Stalk away!

Back
Top Bottom