Who else got some 2013 chicks?!

I'm getting Easter duckligs.
D.gif

Last edited:
Got these this weekend!

Looks like you have quite the variety. What all did you get? If you got a hatchery selected mix then let's guess together, lol....I think I see a few Barred Rocks, some Easter Eggers, a Light Brown Leghorn, maybe a Australorp, maybe a Wyandotte, a mystery chick, and what I can only assume is a Polish.

1 Polish, 3 Australorps, 2 Buff Orpingtons, 5 Black Frizzles, 1 Sebright and the little brown one I am not sure of. But all so cute and fluffy!
big_smile.png
And I will be getting some Wyandotte soon I hope!

Last edited:
Thanks So much for the tip. Both Love the scrambled eggs so much that I have to almost separate them so they each can get a fair share. It has helped my chick become much less people shy.
Yeah, they really go crazy for it.
pop.gif

I just brought home 10 assorted Bantams from TSC and I'm over the moon (-: Is twele to many ? Cause I may run see if 2 more just happen to be left! I have want these so long and for sure got a silkie maybe 2! Bantam dance :•D Yesturday I got 4 SLW-- 3 BBA --and 3-BO so maybe I'm set. Of corse I was looking for EE's and GLW today sooo.. I'm just to giddy and clucky right now but so glad to have a place to cluck about this crazy chicken love! I'm a new newbie btw from TN

12 isn't too many, I got 18! Watch out for chicken math, you go to get 2 more, and come home with 8...
wee.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Welcome Tennesseer! lovely state you have there! I lived near Johnson City for a year or so. Just saw Rick from Cheap Trick on American Pickers in TN....I think Antique Archeology has a store front (in franklin?) and Jack White too. oh sorry...this is about chickens! lol. Congrats on your new babies! We all share your excitement! Just love love love them chickies!

love.gif
celebrate.gif
frow.gif

I guess it is a good thing the tsc near me won't let you get less than six because I would have already gone and picked up a couple speckled Sussex that just came in. I can't have six more though!

12 isn't too many, I got 18! Watch out for chicken math, you go to get 2 more, and come home with 8...
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
He he, That's me!! I went for info and brought home 6, went back the next day to buy a waterer and got 10 more. then the next week, hubby and I swore when we left the house to buy a bigger bag of feed, " no more chicks" we came home with 6 more !! chicken math 6 = 22
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom