Who Else Is Eating Their Homegrown Chicken Eggs Right Now?

We get a lot more banty eggs than big eggs. You would not beileve the difference in the taste. Banty egg yolks are a lot sweeter then larger eggs. But both kinds are waaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better than the store bought. those poor caged up birds. I so happy to let mine come and go and eat what they like. They are just as spolied as my 2 kids and 2 dogs
lol.png

I am not eating my own yet as my babies are just being sent tomorrow BUT I do have a lady I have been getting farm fresh free range chicken eggs
love.gif
We are IN LOVE! No store eggs for almost a year now! We must be getting healthier huh??
ya.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif

I enjoy eating my eggs fresh... Over hard, scrambled with cheese crumbled into it, hard boiled.
And the OLD eggs in a POUND CAKE! Yummy!!

I still have to buy eggs for a cranky teenager who doesn't want to know the butt her egg came out of (go figure).

Well, Greyfields....I see that as progress, you managing some caveman grunts. You looked awful when you got up this morning. Did you stay up late for your roaching lessons last night?
big_smile.png

I made a 15 white angelfood cake, does that count? I can eat it for breakfast, if you like.
cool.png

20 years of our own eggs here. Store eggs? What are store eggs?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom