Who else is sick?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by M To The Maxx, Dec 14, 2009.

1. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    I have been sick since Friday. I only threw up once. Couphed up mucous every single day like a hundred times. My eyes are sensitive to light. I can't sleep at night. I get really hot and that is a reason why I can't sleep. My nose is so stuffy. The only good thing I do not have a fever. I also have alergies at the same time. Who else is sick?

2. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    My 11 year old daughter is sick. SHe is hacking and acts miserable. Her sister was sick the week before but she is fine now.

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Not meeeeee! [​IMG]

Sorry you feel crummy.. [​IMG]

4. PeeperKeeper

PeeperKeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

You know....chicken soup is very good for that sort of thing. [​IMG]
    Hope you feel better soon.

5. BBK

BBK Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2009
    upstate NY
    I am... got it Saturday.... i want to say at night, but i knew it was here during the day. i laid on the couch all day yesterday, took a couple of naps....I went to work this AM...had too..I wanna give it back to whoever gave it ot me...lol actually i feel better....probably won't tonight tho...it's 12:45 and i'm starting to get a little tired.

melinda

6. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Not me (fingers crossed!). Hope you feel better soon!

7. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    I hope you feel better soon. I just got over the flu, but I am still coughing, coughing, coughing... I'm hoping this is it for the winter, but I doubt it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by