Who else is tired of these brat pop stars?

As a person who absolutely abhors country music, I can completely sympathize with you. Especially when you are at work at have to "fight" over the XM radio stations and you're forced to listen to junk. I have found the best thing to do is buy your own music (I'm old fashioned, I still buy CDs LOL!), I then copy them to my computer and burn my own CD compilation for riding in the car or listening elsewhere because our radio stations are terrible here.
smile.png

A person can be young and talented.

But when kids become very famous when they are very young and they get everything they want and order people around, it destroys any chance they had at developing character.

You can see it with Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears and others. We also saw it with Michael Jackson. Fame really messed with his head. That kind of fame is even difficult for mature adults to handle.

Last edited:
A person can be young and talented.

But when kids becomes very famous when they are very young and they get everything they want and order people around, it destroys any chance they had at developing character.

You can see it with Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Britney Spears and others. We also saw it with Michael Jackson. Fame really messed with his head. That kind of fame is even difficult for mature adults to handle.
There are the exceptions. Or are the bad ones the exception ?

Last edited:
Quote:
Ron Howard, Leonardo DiCaprio, Elijah Wood, Reese Witherspoon, Drew Barrymore, Jason Bateman, Jodie Foster, Kristen Stewart, Christian Bale, Kurt Russell, Dakota Fanning, Shirley Temple, Seth Green, Christina Ricci, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Chloe Agnew.

The truth is that the exceptions are the ones that turn out bad, but they get the most press. A person that does something bad gets 100 times the press of a person that does the right thing.

Last edited:
Wow! My first post on here, and it's about Bieber?! I agree with you though. I have taught my girls (11 & 16) that he is a nothing but a child celebrity, with too much fame and money at too young of an age. Realistically, you can't change the world, but you can teach your children. I just let them know that the majority of these "Stars" are NOTHING you would ever want to model yourself after.

But yeah, he should be ashamed of himself, and hopefully, one day he will be.

Back
Top Bottom