Who else plays an instrument?

Tomorrow the people that made it into Honor's band(Mostly everyone in the advanced band minus 2 clarinet players) are going to play for the Elementary schools in the area! Yay! I'm so excited to see my old teachers and then after we are done playing, We get to go eat lunch at the mall
yesss.gif

Why did this thread die :(

Anyway, We had our final band concert, it was so depressing :( No more band for 2 months :(

We played 6 songs
Fairest of the Fair
John Williams Trilogy--Jurrasic Park theme--Schindler's List--Raider's March
Nessun Dorma
and the bestest song ever,
THE GREAT LOCOMOTIVE CHASE!

I played the solo at 2:23, and played the tutti with the other horn player at the beggining. Around 0:36. :D

I used to play guitar and sing in my youth and also sang in madrigal groups and musicals. My twin sons are jazz musicians (composers and piano/keys and saxophone) called the Le Boeuf Brothers. Here is a link to a cool video about there last album

Because they made me a jazz fan all of our male turkeys are some m of Mingus because when they vocalize they go pumf, gobble and then Ah Um.

I also like this thread

Way back a long long time ago in a distant galaxy far far away
lau.gif
I was a band member when in high school and learned to play trumpet and euphonium. I am also a self taught Native American drummer. <-- Cherokee Proud! Cherokee by blood!

Back
Top Bottom