Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Quacking Pigeon

Crowing
Mar 12, 2018
NSW, Australia
My Coop
My Coop
Recently I got my first drone the DJI Spark for my birthday. It was a pain to setup due to the manual not being clear.

What it should say:
Charge one of the Sparks intelligent batteries full. And if the controller isn’t fully charged also charge that.

2. After everything is completely charged insert the smart battery into the spark by pushing the battery in with the back legs?! and make sure you hear a click.

3. Press the power button once then press again holding this time making sure you hear a noise (do the same for the controller).

4. Once connected get out a smart phone or tablet and download the DJI GO 4 app from your devices App Store (the app isn’t compatible on older devices). Before going into the app look at the wifi username and password on the back of the controller then go on to wifi in settings and go on the spark controller wifi and enter the password.

5. After you are connected to the controllers wifi, go to the DJI GO 4 app and sign in, if you don’t have an account you will have to make one. After you are done and logged on, you will have to complete a flight simulator before being able to fly the drone.

6. Take this time to update any necessary firmware and other things (which I never done as it wouldn’t let me). This may take a long time.

7. Take your drone outside and practice in a zone where you are allowed to fly, making sure you follow the rules and regulations in your country. Start close and when you get used to flying go further away.

8. Have fun and most importantly be safe.

That’s some basic instructions, I know I’m missing some things. Anyways, after watching drone videos for a while I’ve found some drones I’m interested in, they are by SwellPro and the drones are the Splash Drone and the SPRY (not out yet). The Splash Drone has a 2 axis gimbal as well as the SPRY. This may limit your view/videos or/and photos. These drones I definitely would use for rain shots on a sunny day and also anything over water.

What drones do you have or are interested in? If you don’t have any drones and are just interested feel free to ask something, even though I probably can’t answer much but I can definitely link some things.

Last edited:
My husband does. It's a pretty cool hobby. I don't know the make or model, but I know that you can learn a lot about your drone through YouTube.
Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom