Who gives these people GUNS!? slight rant... not too long I promise!

Quote:
clap.gif

Quote:
As far as #3: For crying out loud, it was a corn field! Of course it's private property! I have to wonder at people who try to claim it isn't. I also live in agricultural Minnesota, but I'm very lucky in that the people that hunt around here are very respectful and they do it safely. Heck, they're all my neighbors. I just worry some about the friends they bring in to hunt with them. Neighbor said a friend sighted in our dogs to shoot them once thinking they were coyotes. I have red huskies, and yes, they do look a bit like a coyote. But then he realized they had collars, and were sitting near their dog houses, so he didn't shoot, not to mention they were on our little bit of land...

we don't have that much land, but there is 13.000acrers behind us. very few people can go on that land, and noone hunts it. the guy that has it drives his fence line 2-3times a day in deer season.

if it had been me, I'd shot back, then call fish and game. I know people would hid out just to shoot at poachers, and shooting from the road is the same as poaching. around here fish and game are very hard core.

it really gets me that people think this is no big deal, or just don't care. yep, I would have shot back

I would still put signs up, that way if something did happen you could say it say's right here _________

We've been having the same problem here, we've got 42 acres and it's ALL PRIVATE PROPERTY. I had a bullet zing by me a few days ago, but I was home alone and have a short fuse myself lol so I grabbed my .308 and shot back in the direction the bullet came from, then called the authorities...I didn't hit the guy but he got arrested...it was on a Sunday too and in NC there's NO HUNTING on sundays, well at least in my neck of the woods there isn't. But I almost got shot in the darn shoulder, so I feel your frustration. We've got a 14 pointer running around by our house and we'll get him when we've got the freezer space, but for now we've just been protecting him lol.

Back
Top Bottom