Who got SCHNOZZLED Last Night???burp!

I drank a big, tall glass of sparkling cider...
tongue.png

The bottle of NICE champange is still in the fridge. I started with a glass of red wine with dinner, and didn't make it til midnight. These days I'm a fly-weight alcohol wise and the single glass of red wine gave me a miserable headache. It tasted good though. I'll probably drink the bubbly tomorrow. I'm fond of champagne and I want to enjoy it.

Happy New Year All

Quote:
Ok my part animal sister,
to keep a bottle fizzy you just put a stainless steel or silver (i forgot which one) spoon in the bottle with the stem of the spoon in the neck so that the spoon bit sticks out the top in the fridge and it will stay fizzy for a week!!!!
Then you can have a glass of plonk per day!!!!yeeehaaaah

I wish I knew that before just I drank the whole bottle.
lol.png

Sorry sweety, I meant party animal NOT part animal!!!!
Ill type quietly for you, dont want to erupt your headache.
Just take a tablet, then lay down on your pillow with a coolpack over your eyes or teabags that have been put in the freezer work well too. and have a little power nap.
Just write the day off and start afresh tommorrow!!!

Part-animal is more like it Bantymum, you AND her.

I just saw a Tyler Florence cooking show on New Year's Day where he did the spoon trick in the neck of the champers bottle too. He says he doesn't know why it works, it just does.

We drank a bottle of champers and some martinis, but I didn't even get a buzz, just burped a lot. I sure wish I was a lightweight drinker. Would save a lot of money...

Wow Silkiechicken, ive been busy and just read this.
I watched it but the video plays for like 5 seconds then stops for 20 seconds and goes for 5 seconds and stops for 20 seconds and OH boy, is this correct or am I not doing something.
Im not up to speed with videos however I am on dial up. I would love to watch an uninterupted vid once in a while.

I had three Strawberry Daquiries (sp?) and some Hot S** (the drink lol) Enough to feel warm, not enough to be buzzed, snockered, or anything else... My husband didn't have anything poor guy
smile.png
And we were in bed by 11-we didn't watch the ball drop either...

Back
Top Bottom