who has children?

Katatonic man middle school is the worst! Ol grey mare, congratulations to your daughter, sounds like your son is heading in a good directiom too. You must be a proud momma! Gachickennewbie oh now, please tell me permit? So young

Katatonic man middle school is the worst! Ol grey mare, congratulations to your daughter, sounds like your son is heading in a good directiom too. You must be a proud momma! Gachickennewbie oh now, please tell me permit? So young

Yep-permit only. We're careful and want to make sure she understands the responsibility involved with driving, both with herself and understanding she shares the road with other human beings and the consequences of both good and bad decisions.

My son turns four may 11 th ny mother and step father are helping me raise him cuz I have found being a single parent is hard... I love my lil boy who got me into raising my flock. He is my lil chicken wisperer he can catch hens that won't let me near them lol

amazing...I'ma 30 y/old guy and I would be terrified of havin kids so yeah major kudos to you ;)

My son is 11 and my daughter is 8. I'd love to have one more, but hubby says no. lol We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom