who has children?

My boys are watching over us from Heaven and one day we will be together again. We believe families are forever. They are with us or close always.

My boys are watching over us from Heaven and one day we will be together again. We believe families are forever. They are with us or close always.
That is what gets us through, knowing that we will all be together again.

Love hearing about your children everyone. I have no small children, but do have grandchildren. My, how the years have flown :)

Yesterday was Jean-Thomas Day. I miss his hugs and our play together. I miss David coming in the door and going to help dad in the fields or to help me make a garden or build something. I miss him coming in and teaching me what he is learning at school. Yet I know my boys are not lost but are very near. Jean-Thomas sends us rainbows and his laughter and music is in the songs of nature. He says the songs of nature is the songs of Heaven and taught us to hear them. He says the gentle breeze is the angels' touch reminding you that you are not alone. Jean-Thomas and David have sent me a very special friend that comes to visit most everyday. He is a beautiful cardinal with the sweetest song. He sits on our back porch and just visits for a time. Jean-Thomas calls him Ruby Bird because of his call. Ruby Bird will stay for the longest time and will hop about the porch. He flies away if anyone other than me goes near the window or out on the porch but when I go near he stays.
The windows of Heaven were opened yesterday and a warm beam came down when I went to the chicken house to play with my babies. Jean-Thomas and David wee looking down and I think Jean-Thomas reached down and touched them because a gentle breeze blew in and the babies ran to it. The littlest ones just stood in the sunbeam until a bug flew in and then everyone went for the bug. They love the little beatles that are are come in to the light at night.

I have a 18 month old son!

He is a beautiful big boy. Whose boots is he wearing? He looks like my grandson who is 3. Shirt on, boots on, no pants. ok let's go.

Back
Top Bottom