Who has had good luck with buying a coop online?

I am going to waterseal mine when it gets here... I think it will be worth the time. I think the one you want may be backordered till July ... check before you make a decision... that's what happened to us. I am happier with the one we ended up with since our 3 chicks have grown to 5... let me know how yours turns out too...

my I am glad you aren't ordering the Pawhut version... I haven't heard great things about those
I won't get my chicks until July 15...so I have some time if it is backordered. I'm not sure that one was backordered, but I know another one I was looking at was. I'm waiting for some $$ to come in & then I will order it.

We ended up with this one. It arrives in June... We will. build a bigger run next year... The chickies will free range in the yard anyway. I will let you know how we like it.
So now that you have your coop - do you like the lift kit on it? I'm still trying to decide which one I want...chicken math is getting the best of me & I'm trying to figure out the biggest coop for my buck. Does this make everything more accessible? What are your thoughts?

Mine was ordered from cconly too, but it doesn't come until june so i dont have it yet... i plan on water sealing it before i let them in it. I am in severna park, md

Back
Top Bottom