Pics
Have I posted in this thread before? I've been following it but I can't remember!

I ride once a week, I just take lessons, don't have the money for owning/leasing.

Has anyone ridden recently? I just had my first week of school and practice so I haven't ridden a week, hopefully this weekend
On my lesson this past Thursday we were cooling the horses off, my sister, friend, and I who take evening lessons in the summer, (afternoon in winter. Too hot during summer :p) by walking down the driveway. Note, we've had a LOT of rain, so there was a lot of standing water. Half-way down a neighboring driveway, we were swarmed by HUNDREDS of mosquitoes. Not a fun way to end a ride...

Hope you can ride soon!

Has anyone ridden recently? I just had my first week of school and practice so I haven't ridden a week, hopefully this weekend
No, but I bought three new saddle blankets (may use one for kitchen floor), a crop, a training stick and a driving whip and have been looking at saddles.... hope weather cools soon. Can't afford the heat... :th

Was hoping to get out and ride this weekend and scout some deer. However it doesn't look like I will be able to ride for a while now.

Hi there I don’t think I’ve added myself to This thread. I have a horse named Hudson he is a welsh cob and 14.3 hands high
4E15E016-B32E-4DF3-ABA7-0FC7DDD5425F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom