Pics
Good morning! :frow
Hudson is ridiculously good looking and it's always such a pleasure to see him.
Going to be working in the round pen today with both boys. Looking forward to it- love the weather cooling!!! I have a young gal coming to look at Hombre for a meet and great on Friday morning. Supposed to be experienced rodeo (though hombre is NOT) she is looking for a horse to ride. I'm not leasing but thought sharing a little was not a bad idea, you gals have inspired me and giving Hombre more time in the arena is good if she can handle him and I think she can.
I don't have any newer photos of the boys. This one is the first time I but up the hay bag outside of the trailer- and these two trying to figure out- friend or foe? Such brave boys.
IMG_20190404_081926914_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190404_082145126_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190404_082322814.jpg

Good morning! :frow
Hudson is ridiculously good looking and it's always such a pleasure to see him.
Going to be working in the round pen today with both boys. Looking forward to it- love the weather cooling!!! I have a young gal coming to look at Hombre for a meet and great on Friday morning. Supposed to be experienced rodeo (though hombre is NOT) she is looking for a horse to ride. I'm not leasing but thought sharing a little was not a bad idea, you gals have inspired me and giving Hombre more time in the arena is good if she can handle him and I think she can.
I don't have any newer photos of the boys. This one is the first time I but up the hay bag outside of the trailer- and these two trying to figure out- friend or foe? Such brave boys.View attachment 1892216 View attachment 1892215 View attachment 1892217

So cute!

We are in drought here in Australia and the price for hay has gone up to $30 dollars a bale! Ridiculous! Thank goodness we have had a few days of rain! I have no idea where we wouldn’t be without it!

Wow that is ridiculous! And here I though $10 in places like California was a lot! :eek: :th it’s usually like $5 to $7 here. Sometimes $4 or $8. But usually $6 or $7

Really? $5-$7 That’s cheap as!!!!

Yup!! It’s pretty common here cause I think it’s pretty fertile around here ha and some people bring it in from New York or Vermont and resell it. I’m from Massachusetts and both of those places are pretty close so I guess they don’t charge much cause there’s so much of it? Idk. And if you go to get it directly off the field it’s cheaper ha

But I do know that some people think hay is expensive here. :lau

Guess it depends what you’re used to.

Ours is mostly Timothy or orchard grass mix and/or often with clover.

Back
Top Bottom