who has?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AK_Button_Mama, Apr 12, 2009.

1. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    ok who in the heck has a white easter? its flipping snowing outside today.....this is the pits... and I am SOOOO sick of winter!!! bad thing is that the past few days has been really nice out so I was starting to think we were in break up.. the ole mother nature has to go and dump on us again.. and by really nice I mean that the temp outside was 40 yeasterday.....

any one want to throw me a pity party!!!! I guees I should be thank full I got baby ducks hatching so I have soemthing to do!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I can imagine you are a bit tired of the snow!!!! Take pictures and look back in 10 years.....

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Sorry your weather is still cold. I remember leaving Anchorage at the end of April and there was still ice and frozen ground. Today here in the Seattle area we are having stormy weather, rain & wind. And a possibility of wet snow tonight in the higher hills. Hope Not! Spring is close- I hope.

Imp/Russ [​IMG]

4. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, you are in Alaska after all!! [​IMG] I hope you get some spring weather VERY soon!! [​IMG]

5. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I got snow this morning. MEH.

6. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I was born on Easter, and it was snowing where we were (Michigan).

7. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Chicken Lady, happy birthday to you!

May the Dear Lord bless you,

May the Dear Lord bless you,

May the Dear Lord bless Chicken Lady,

May the Dear Lord bless you!

8. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:Every once in a while my birthday falls on Easter as well. But to be born on Easter give you special bragging rights. [​IMG]

Imp

9. FrizzleFreak

FrizzleFreak Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, we don't have snow, but it's blowing fit to bring the barn down, and the rain is falling sideways. So, yeah, bring on the flowers!

10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    It's a gorgeous day here. 70 degrees out there right now...slight wind from the west... mostly sunny. Just wonderful after two days of rain that came down from the Alaskan coast.

I'm thinking all of that snow up in Palin country is due to global warming. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by