Who here is into Photography?

Peewee as always beautiful shots. Love the dragonfly and mushrooms. Awesome shot of the crane!!! I can see why you chose to just hang out instead of shooting!

I've been taking lots of butterfly pics lately but there is ONE elusive dark beauty that I've done my darndest to photograph with no success. Today the lure of my butterfly weed appears to have been more than the little guy could resist and I FINALLY got my shots.

71237_110.jpg

71237_146.jpg
]

And my favorite shot of them all

71237_178.jpg

Some lovely shots here!

I've been into photography for years, and *really* into it since 2009ish. I have a Canon Rebel XSi, kit lens, 50mm (which is my *favorite* and *sniff* is breaking), a 28-something (don't use it much) and a 70-200 that converts to a macro.

But yeah, I love photography!

Great shots everyone, I especially like the two mushroom shots and of course the Devil's Darning Needle. Those butterflies, I have them in my yard too, have gotten some good shots of them, and I agree the one side view w/ the orange flowers is great.

Last edited:
Anyone else ever notice when they upload pics that sometimes it deletes others from your folder? Has happened to me on several occasions, like this morning.
sad.png

Was out walking Murphy in the neighbors garden and of course when I was done I had to run in and get my camera...

71237_054.jpg

71237_053.jpg

71237_047-1.jpg

71237_047.jpg

hoping to get a chance to go out later this evening and see what I see. MIssed a great shot the other day when we were out on the river... I had put the camera away as we were docking and not 20 feet away from the dock was a bald eagle
hit.gif

Few from the beach. Really didnt work to hard on this trip, tried to focus on the family LOL! The best time to shoot down there is in the spring and fall...far less blood sucking flies and skeeters!

SDC1396.jpg

SDC1406.jpg

SDC1386.jpg

SDC1458.jpg

Lovely pics. Love seeing everyones work.

Am killing time waiting for the dew to evaporate so I can do some painting and waiting for the phone guy who was supposed to be here last week and was a no show... we'll see if they do better today. This morning the yard was all sparkly w/dew...

71237_233-2.jpg

71237_235.jpg

71237_184.jpg

71237_175.jpg

Back
Top Bottom