Who here sells on Ebay ?

thanks i only have one shipping experience with eggs it was off ebay i paid $40 for one dozen eggs i had one hatch and it was deformed and crippled and i had to hand feed and water it for two days until it died.

so thats why i was wanting to know who here sells there so maybe i could get a little better experience. but i will try to convince my parents that it is safe and better here and they do have paypal.

another Q how do you use pay pal here ?

I believe that almost all sellers here prefer Paypal as we want to send you the freshest of eggs.

Some have sent me money orders but only if I have a waiting list.

Danny D

Quote:
All you need is the sellers email address that they registered their paypal acct with.

1. Log onto your paypal acct
2. Hit "Send Money"
3. Enter sellers email address and follow the prompts
4. Finsh with "Pay now"

A paypal transaction has buyer protection. you can log a complaint with paypal to refund your money incase the seller doesn't send your item, but I'm sure that wouldn't happen on BYC!
smile.png

Alternately, you can ask the seller to send a paypal invoice. A lot of people don't know how to do this, but it's easy.

The seller would need your email address your paypal acct is logged under.

1. Seller logs into their own paypal acct
2. Hits "Request Money"
3. Enter buyers email address and follow prompts
4. Buyer will receive an email requesting payment for item
5. Buyer will follow the link in the email to pay the seller

Hope that helps!

Quote:
my parents have paypal what we do is i pay them cash then they do paypal.

Quote:
All you need is the sellers email address that they registered their paypal acct with.

1. Log onto your paypal acct
2. Hit "Send Money"
3. Enter sellers email address and follow the prompts
4. Finsh with "Pay now"

A paypal transaction has buyer protection. you can log a complaint with paypal to refund your money incase the seller doesn't send your item, but I'm sure that wouldn't happen on BYC!
smile.png

Alternately, you can ask the seller to send a paypal invoice. A lot of people don't know how to do this, but it's easy.

The seller would need your email address your paypal acct is logged under.

1. Seller logs into their own paypal acct
2. Hits "Request Money"
3. Enter buyers email address and follow prompts
4. Buyer will receive an email requesting payment for item
5. Buyer will follow the link in the email to pay the seller

Hope that helps!

thank you it does help.

I sometimes sell on ebay in the spring if I'm getting a lot more eggs than I need, but not very often. Since my waiting list got longer, I seldom do so.

Back
Top Bottom