Who here sells on Ebay ?

I sell eggs on Ebay and (knock on wood) have never had a problem. Alot of my auctions have sold for plenty more than I thought they would so I've been pleased. I've also sold to BYC'ers which is good too because they keep in touch so I know the end result.

So far, I have done fine on eBay as well. Once I get my listing set up and finalized it is easy. The mailman comes to my door, picks up the box and I never have to leave the house. There was a couple of years I couldnt drive and it was great! I have had good customers--many of them for a few years now. I have met lots of nice people. (A few turds, too--but there is always that.) Ebay does seem expensive to list on, but it is easy and I dont have to set prices. I hate having to quote someone a price. I never know what to say! Also, Paypal makes my bookwork easier. I have a hard time with my memory (traumatic head injury...another story)--but eBay and Paypal make that easy for me, too! I like it.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Has anyone ever noticed the bidding on Eggbid is different? If I want to put my bid in, say, 25 dollars over the previous bidder--it jumps it to that immediately instead of in increments. That happened to me once--and I never did it again. I complained but got no response. Now, if I do bid it is in little chunks.
smile.png

Yes...they explain that on the site. I almost made that mistake too and read the instructions before I did it. It doesn't have an "automatic bidder" that takes it in increments like Ebay does. That's one thing I don't like about Eggbid.

I guess I missed that! Good I didn't bid way high! Its good to know. they I think that they should make that very clear to bidders, also.

Thanks!
Amy

Back
Top Bottom