Who is against no-crow collars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in town and have close neighbors. I have hens, which the neighbors say they love hearing. I can not have a rooster, though. They are loud- no crow collars are cruel, in my opinion. Since I cannot make the roosters hush, I opt not to have them.
However, there is a flock of feral chickens: 2 roos and 5 hens- free ranging the neighborhood. A guy moved away and just left the chickens a couple of years ago. I love to hear the roosters- they call from different directions every day. Nearly everyone feeds them LOL. But it is nice to hear the crowing from a distance- not in the yard. Do not know what happens with eggs.

I am on the fence on this one, really. If it is because you don't like the crowing...against. If it is because you have neighbors that don't like crowing, and you might have to cull and can't find a home....for.

I am on the fence on this one, really. If it is because you don't like the crowing...against. If it is because you have neighbors that don't like crowing, and you might have to cull and can't find a home....for.
It all depends on your situation! But, It might be easier just to sell and/or give them away, I can give them away pretty easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom