Who is getting chicks January 21st from Ideal-poultry???????????

Mine shipped from Ideal on the 21st as well. I ordered an assortment of 25 bantams. No call today, so I suspect it will be tomorrow morning before mine arrive.

Quote:
If you said no substitutions, then you should call. I know a lot of their stock if fluctuating right now. I ordered GLW and SLW 3 weeks ago... but now they are listed as out of season. Mine did ship out yesterday... but I don't know how long they and others may take to be in season. Give them a call and they can let you know.

Has anyone got their chicks yet???? I haven't well im at school and I don't know so maybe they already called because I live in Amarillo, TX and Ideal is in Cameron, TX

It all depends on your post office delivery times
smile.png
Hang in there!

Cambellshatchery,

I must know.

What on God's green earth are you going to do/planning to do with 145 chickens!

Did you get your chicks yet? Do you know how you did on your test, or do you have to wait to find out? Just checking in... I can't believe my chicks made it in one day!

GOT MY CHICKS!!!! *JustChiky* yes they already told me that I did pass! im very excited with my grades and my chicks. They told me they were shipped Thursday at 1am and arrive here on Thursday 6:42pm, HAS ANYONE HAVE THEIR CHICKS YET?

Back
Top Bottom