Who is my Rooster… Picture Heavy

Edited- oops
It is fully automatic, so you just add water. There is a digital display that tells you the temp and humidity but i bought a little temp/hygrometer just to double check. If you want the turner you can buy it separately. I think they are about $50.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I don't know who it is, but I'm starting to lean toward the Light Brahma. I watched out the window all day long, and it picked on everyone all day long. Never saw it jump on anyone, but was the only one out there bugging the others. I also went back out there and petted everyone's back. Everyone squatted with wings out, except the Light Brahma, stood straight up and tried to peck at me. So who knows.

But I guess I'm getting an incubator for fun. Any suggestions on a good one for a newbie, that isn't like $200 bucks.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/JANO...BATOR-WITH-AUTO-EGG-TURNER-New/538719985.html

this is the one I have. I'm using it at the moment, have already successfully hatched all eggs. I have the 9 chicken egg one, it's really awesome!

Looking again, I'd confidently say, keep brown/red one (with naked neck) away from hens for 2 days and see if the eggs have dots then. I watch my cockerel a lot, his mannerisms/face shape, they have a certain look...pretty sure he's the smooth move

This won't work as hens can retain sperm/fertility for 3 + weeks after a rooster has been removed.

So that Brahma is 4 1/2 months? That's a hard one, they can be pretty late bloomers. Can you get a profile shot? maybe a comb shot?

Okay, here is better photo's of the Light Brahma. Hatch date was July 8, 2013, so almost 5 months old. Also I took more photo's of the Speckled Sussex. This one is almost 6 months old. And is still so little. Very, Very slow growth. But the tail feathers are making wonder about it.

Well crap. I have no idea who it is. And I posted photos of all the ones that haven't started to lay. Well I'm going to set some eggs probably tomorrow. Going to pickup some eggs from someone local off here just incase mine aren't really fertile. I still can't believe they are fertile, so that way I hopefully have some hatch so my 5 year old isn't sad. She is super excited to hatch some eggs.

A few months ago i hatched my first Orpingtons (Lavenders). It took FOREVER for me to see who the boys where, at one point i thought that i had no boys at all. They are 5 months old now, and only the boys have ANY wattles so far... maybe it's that BO you have there??

Back
Top Bottom