Who is pipping and waiting right now??

suenrob, I love your baby ducks!!

Lot's have hatched since last night, this is the most I've ever hatched at once
hmm.png

But there mixes and I love hatching mix breeds because then you don't know what colors your gonna get!

To bad I cant keep them
sad.png

Day 17 on 12 serama eggs under a broody, i will be spending the night next to the brooder waiting for the pips to begin
big_smile.png
I know what ya mean LCP i can't keep most of my babies either but its so fun to hatch them and watch them grow.

Just put 25 RIR eggs in hatcher. All moving!! I am hoping for my first 100% hatch.

Congrats to all who have already hatched their lil fuzzy butts!! Yahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Seriously... mine usually wait until day 21 to pip. Every once in a while I get taken by surprise, but very rarely.
smile.png

Congratulations all you hatchers!!!
ya.gif

day 20.. Lost power for about an hour this morning but when it came back on the pipping started... have 7 pipped now out of 25. Am hoping all goes well with the power now:fl Still have day 21 to get thru.
barnie.gif

Day 13 for me I have 41 eggs in my incubator from just about all my ladys: silver and golden sebright, americuana mixed with game, buff jap that I thought were pure bred but put out some really nice looking mutt roosters. Some of the eggs were a bit old so I don't think I'm going to get that many fuzzy butts this time.

Quote:
well , DAY 17 is a bit early ... 20 - 21 days and you will get to celebrate ....

Serama eggs are suppose to hatch in 18 days
wink.png
I have 3 babies and 9 pips
jumpy.gif
:
jumpy.gif
:
jumpy.gif
:

ETA : pics of the first 3
10663_img_0701.jpg

10663_img_0702.jpg