Who is the most amazing person you know?

Thank you for your service I try to thank all military I come in contact and I talk with them I wish I could do more I can't send boxes but I can write as I would hope all ccan thank our service people. If I was in the present of anyone bad mouthing our military I would have a right out slobbber knocker I DON'T GO FOR THIS.

PLease I am Proud of you as all our military now and the vets.

Rhayden

My son. He is 22, a firefighter for Kern County fire. When I think integrity, I see him. And it makes me smile.

"I may drown in still water, but I'll never swim Kern River again."

My mother is the most amazing person I know, because she always put me and my siblings first. (I'm trying to pay her back by being a good son.)

smile.png
My Father! He has the patience of Job.He can chew you up one side and down the other with out raising his voice or using fowl language! Don't get me wrong, you will know you have been had! The worst thing I ever heard my Daddy say was when he got upset and called someone a"donkey's behind" My brothers and I still laugh every time we remember that. I put his words in quotes so you would understand that is the exact words he used! LOL my Daddy!

My Mom! She became an RN way back when women were supposed to stay at home and raise kids. She adopted 4 babies nobody wanted due to health problems and ethnicity. After suffering an injury, she worked private duty third shift so she could take us to various sports activities. Always encouraged us to be who we are. When my dad lost his job, I remember her working double shifts 7 days a week for many, many years to give us kids what we wanted. Even when we were adults she continued to buy for us.

I have the excellent good fortune to be married to and madly in love with (even after 10 years together!) the most amazing person I have ever known in my entire life.

Farmer Lew.

There's just not enough good things I can say about him. He's committed (or should be LOL), loyal, FREAKING HILARIOUS like you would not believe, works hard, puts up with me and my quirks and my kids, is honest and smart and is a really good kisser! (Hey, those things are important too, ya know.) He loves his family, has served our country in two separate branches (the Navy and the Coast Guard), puts up with a lot of physical pain to take care of us and our home and our life together.

And he just has the most beautiful brown eyes.

I would have to say, my sister-in-law. She's my husband's brother's wife, to be exact. Family health issues made her wary of giving birth herself, so she and her husband adopted two children. While the girls were teenagers, a cousin moved in with her infant, after leaving an abusive relationship in another state. SIL took on a great deal of the care for the baby, while his mother went to school and did what was necessary to get her life on track and become self-supporting. When her husband's parents moved into a senior care facility near their house, she was the one who saw to their comfort, took them to appointments, and put in countless hours volunteering in other ways at the facility. Recently, another cousin of hers has gone into rehab, so this cousin's 3 children are now living with BIL and SIL. The kids arrived with little more than the clothes they were wearing; there were health and emotional issues to deal with, but SIL has taken it all in stride with a strength and grace that defy her own health problems. This is only a very sketchy overview of the many, many ways that this woman has given of her time and resources to others. When I hear the word "caregiver," my mind instantly goes to my sister-in-law.

Back
Top Bottom