jumpy.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
wee.gif

Well I hope mine hatch, I think my temp problem is due to them being in the bathroom with the door shut and near a window. Will have to move it for the next hatch, but do not want to do so now.

Yeah, Some addiction.

I have 25 two month old chickens in the coop, 13 salmon favorolles in the incubator, 15 black copper marans in the brooder, and 25 silver grey dorking - MALES on the way. I feel dizzy.................
sickbyc.gif

Well I better go check on the herd.
droolin.gif

Okay hatch final. 6 of 10. Loss of humidity and temp during the power outtage killed four, one pipped and died the others never pipped. Three EE's and three partridge rocks.

One PR and I cannot! figure this out, managed to break 5/6 of the shell off and shrink wrap itself in the inner and outer layers! Got him damp and got the straight jacket off and he went zinging around the incubator like the energizer bunny!!!

One blue ee and looks like two barred blacks. OMG the blue one is a fat little wide-load toad. I may name her blimp or staypuff, Micheline?

The PR's are looking good but I got a red-brown, ick. They tend to grow up with too much orange. Still with two and now possibly a third broody, ummm I'll have enough PRs to choose from.

Of 23 Bourbon Red and Calico eggs I have 17 living poults, lost three that hatched. Only two didn't hatch. Thank YOU IONE!!! She rocks at hatching.

Back
Top Bottom