Who is your candidate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lau.gif

I found it amusing...hmmm sad at best cause I wouldn't vote for any of them...I'd prefer a dark horse candidate who was in touch with average people...but Truman is dead isn't he?

Who wants what Sweden has the Germans of WWII didn't want it, the Russians didn't want. Our enemies are a bigger threat than Swedens. No offence to the Swedes but our country is much more sought after and needs someone pro-active and Ron Paul has said that Iran is no threat in the past and wants to remove troops from around the globe and is it any wonder the military enlisted support him. His other supporters are the youth and they are easily swayed just tell them there will be nothing for them later on and they are hooked. He is capitalizing on the discontent that is propagated in our media. Besides he is unelectable IMO. I will vote for him though if he gets nominated.

Seems to work pretty well for Sweden.
He seems to understand forien affairs better than all the rest.

Military seems to like what he says too.

Who wants what Sweden has the Germans of WWII didn't want it, the Russians didn't want. Our enemies are a bigger threat than Swedens. No offence to the Swedes but our country is much more sought after and needs someone pro-active and Ron Paul has said that Iran is no threat in the past and wants to remove troops from around the globe and is it any wonder the military enlisted support him. His other supporters are the youth and they are easily swayed just tell them there will be nothing for them later on and they are hooked. He is capitalizing on the discontent that is propagated in our media. Besides he is unelectable IMO. I will vote for him though if he gets nominated.

That is the point. We have spent the last 70 or so years making enemies. Sweden has not.

"Besides he is unelectable IMO." The media is pushing that agenda pretty hard but math does not change cause the media does not like someone.
Democrats always vote Democrat. Republicans always vote Republican. Elections are decided by independents. Basic math. Obama is still strong with the independent voter an the independents seem to like to give presidents the whole 8 years.
The Republicans are already fighting a up hill battle. If they dont stop thinking about what the party wants an start thinking about what the independents want then they are giving the election to Obama.

Bachmann ( Guess this was from before she dropped out?) with Santorum in a close second 86/81% with Newt in at 50%
Santorum supporter all the way and I liked Bachmann so this isn't shocking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom